GIFTS TO GIVE YOURSELF FOR VALENTINES DAY | 14 DAYS OF SELF LOVE
I love valentines day just as much as the next person. Giving small gifts to that special someone is always exciting and you just love to make someone smile. I even remember giving valentines at school to my friends and that was one of the best times of the year. But as you go through life and you become an adult giving gifts to yourself is even more exciting. Even if its the smallest of gifts.
---I've rounded up a few gifts that I'm gifting myself this year that are practical, cute and so me.
1. The first item is a really cute while oversized sweater that is perfect for lounging around the house and just being comfy. They even have it in so many colors.
STRIPED LOUNGE SET
2. This really cute striped pajama, lounge set. I love a simple outfit that is oversized and comfy
PINK WATER TUMBLR
3. This really cute water bottle. I love tumblers and water bottles and I always seem to want a new one and this one is so cute and pink.
AT HOME FOOT SPA
4. I actually have this foot spa and I've used it so many times. Its nice to be able to soak your feet after a long day. Its so relaxing and warm and of course gives you soft moisturized feet.
5. I have so many candles. Every time I smell one I love I just buy it. I love when a house or the bathroom smells good. so I always have a candle burning somewhere
MANUKA HONEY HAIR MASK
6. This is my favorite hair mask of all time and I've been using it for years. It leaves my hair moisturized and so soft. Its honestly the best.
SHOP THE LINKS BELOW